Lame Ducts can hit your Power Bill
You may be eligible to have your ducts inspected and sealed at zero cost.
This program has been suspended through September, 2017.
For more information, please call 1-888-743-1501
Many homes have duct work in a crawl space or outside the home’s ‘conditioned’ space. A loose or damaged duct can cause your HVAC system to lose a tremendous amount of heated (or cooled) air!
Clearwater Power is offering a rebate to cover the cost of a complete duct inspection and sealing. A well-designed and properly sealed duct system makes your home more comfortable, energy efficient, safer and cleaner. Call 1-888-743-1501 for more information.
General Rebate Requirements
- Must be a co-op Member
- Must be an existing home (no new construction)
- Home must have electric forced-air heating system
- 30% (minimum) of the duct work must be outside conditioned space
- (ducts in a crawl space for example)
- Manufactured and stick-built homes qualify
- Ducts which have already been sealed and rebated are not eligible
- Duct sealing must be done by PTCS certified contractor
- Contractor must invoice directly to Clearwater Power
To learn more about the specifics of the job, visit Ductz: http://www.ductz.com/services/residential/duct-sealing