We offer a free, personal, and professional energy audit of your home. Call our energy specialist at (208) 798-5212 for more information.
Sometimes, we find some simple ways to help you save:
- Flipping switches
- Sealing a few cracks
- Screwing in LED bulbs
- Installing a programmable thermostat (and actually programming it)
- Eliminating unnecessary heating loads
Sometimes we find larger ways to help you save:
- Adding insulation
- Replacing old windows
- Installing a heat pump (ducted or ductless)
Believe it or not, we want to help you keep your bills manageable. We have always encouraged the wise, efficient, and safe use of electricity. Clearwater Power is a not-for-profit electric co-op. We’re not here to make a profit, we’re here to serve you.
Saving energy, even a little, helps keep everyone’s rates down. How?
- Investments in power generation raise costs for everyone.
- Energy produced in the Northwest can be sold on the open energy market if it isn’t needed locally.
View our Average Monthly Appliance Cost (PDF) to get a better idea of how much some common appliances cost.