The co-op’s board is made of co-op members. There are seven democratically elected board members, each one is a customer who lives on co-op lines. Clearwater Power’s service territory is divided into seven geographic districts, with one board member serving the district in which they are a resident. View our Service Territory Map (PDF).
The board is responsible for setting, reviewing, and revising policy that allows the General Manager and the management staff to carry out the day-to-day operation of the co-op. They hold meetings on the third Wednesday of each month. Elections for the 3-year terms take place at the annual meeting in November each year. Contact the board of directors by email.
Clearwater Power Management
- K. David Hagen — General Manager
- Robert D. Pierce — Chief Operating Officer
- Lorrie McCabe — Chief Financial Officer
- Reed Allen — Chief Technology Officer
- Ed Ausman — Director of Purchasing & Warehousing
- Allison Thomas — Director of Member Services
- Douglas Pfaff, P.E. — Director of Engineering
- Joe Stockard — Director of Operations
- Cynthia Tarola — Director of Accounting